Something great is comming…

We worked exclusively on the Deals/Coupons Website  script for the last two years. We think that we have built the best software and we got a lot of unique experience of creating and managing affiliate driven systems. Its time to take our expertise to the new level. Soon enough we will introduce something that we believe will take the whole affiliate market to the new level.

Stay tunned….

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Something great is comming…”

1. Buzz Spreeman says:

Hey Guys,

I cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

With being a customer of yours for a while now I am
    very happy with the professional mannor in which you
    conduct business not to mention great customer service
    and a top notch script.

Your help and advice is making my business a huge success.

Please tell me what’s cooking asap!
    I won’t tell a soul!!!! :-)

• admin says:

Thank you. I will tell you as soon I see that its a live working product. I hope this will happened soon enough, as I am putting a lot of pressure to my developers to finish it.

The new product is not all about deals/coupons its more general system that will help to monetize any website. It should be especially helpful if you are running a popular forum or blog. :-)

2. C.Whyte says:

Awesome! Can’t wait to hear about the new development. Keep us all posted!!

3. Max says:

What happened to that ‘something great’? Is it coming or not? Its been 2 & 1/2 months since then.

Please update.

4. affiliate stores says:

If you wish to make money from affiliate marketing, it’s probably going to be helpful to understand what this kind of Internet marketing actually is. In affiliate marketing you’re basically signing up to sell other people products.

5. Eva Campbell says:

i have just signed up with the amazon affiliate program and i am still not earning a good deal of cash from them..-;